Fiber Optic Products
10/100M MEDIA CONVERTER
The media converter transform the transmission media of Ethernet signal from CAT5 to optical fiber. it can extend the transmission distance to several kilometer or hundred kilometre. Using media converter is a economical solution to achieve long distance transmission base on current status.
- Built in a 2-port switch : Pass all packets without address and CRC check (optional);
Supports modified cut-through frame forwarding for low latency;
Supports pure converter mode data forwarding for extreme low latency;
Supports flow control for full and halt duplex operation;
Bandwidth control; Forward 1600 bytes packet for management;
Optional forward fragments.
- Supports 1OOBase-FX standard;
- Built in 128Kb RAM for data butter;
- Suppor1s auto MDI-MDIX function;
- Supports link fault pass through function (LFP);
- Supports for end fault function (optional);
- LED display for link/activity, full/half, 10/] 00M
- Support EEPROM configuration (optional);
- The longest transmission distance reach 120 kilometres;
SEP MEDIA CONVERTER
This series converters are designed to meet the massive needs for Gigabit network deployment and able to extend a copper based Gigabit network via fiber cable to a maximum distance up to 80KM.
This series converters are fully compliant with |EEE802.3z & 802.3ab standards. It can be installed into a Standard Converter Chassis. The installation & operation procedures are simple & straightforward. Operation status can be locally monitored through a set of Diagnostic LED located in the front panel.
- Standard Protocol : IEEE 802.32 1000Base-TX/FX standard
- Connector : one UTP RJ—45 connector, one SC/ST connector
- Operation mode : full duplex mode or half duplex mode
- Power supply parameter: outside: 5V DC 2A
- built—in : 110-265V AC 48VDC
- Environmental temperature : 0?60 ? It; br/>
- Relative humidity : 5%—90%
- TP cable : Cat5 UTP cable
- Transfer fiber: multi-mode : 50/125, 62.5/125 or 100/140m
- single mode: 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125 or 10/125pm
SM TO MM CONVERTER
Based on years of service experience in telecommunications industry, WINTOP has launched a series of "optical - electrical - optical" active fiber optic mode converters for telecom applications, with the specific types including :
- 1) Wavelength converters - can provide light wave conversion and amplification between 1310nm <-> 1550nm <-> 850nm and 850nm <-> 1550nm and also can be used as active optical amplifiers.
- 2) Mode converters - can provide conversion of 850nm and 1 ,310nm multi-mode optical signals, as well as 1 ,310nm and 1,550nm sing|e—mode optical signals. This kind of devices can also be used as active optical amplifiers.
- 3) "Single-fiber/dual-fiber" converters can provide the conversion between dual—fiber signals of a variety of modes (sing|e/multi- mode) and wavelengths (850nm / 1,310nm / 1,550nm) and single-fiber MDM signals, in which the single-fiber signals can be subdivided into multimode optical signals (780nm / 850nm) and single-mode optical signals (1 ,310nm / 1 ,550nm).
10/100/1000M MEDIA CONVERTER
The media converter transform the transmission media of Ethernet signal from
CAT5 to optical fiber. it can extend the transmission distance to several kilometer or hundred kilometer.
Using media converter is a economical solution to achieve long distance transmission base on current status.
This product supports |EEE802.3 10 Base-T standard/IEEE 802.3u 1OOBase—TX/FX standard/IEEE 802.32 1000Base-TX/FX standard, as well as full duplex and half duplex mode.INSTALLATION
1. INTERFACE : RJ-45 interface - The transmission media adopts CAT5 twisted—pair with typical length of 1000 meter. It features the function of automatically identifying the through line and cross wireFIBER INTERFACE
SC/ST fiber interface is of duplex mode type, including two interfaces, namely TX and RX. When the two sets of optical transceiver are interfaced or connected to switch with fiber interface, the fiber is in cross connection, namely "TX-RX", "RX-TX" (direct butting for single optical fiber).
SINGLE FIBER FUSION SPLICER
- Digital Color show
- Simultaneous X and Y views
- 9 Sec. splice time, 40 Sec. tube-heat time
- Large capacity internal battery
- SYSTEM TEST ensures the best working condition
- User programmable
- Auto check fiber end face
- Auto calibrate parameters
- Store 8100 groups of splice results
- Many language options
- Applicable fibers : MM, SM .DS, NZ-DS, EDF
- Coating diameter : l00 to l000um
- Cladding diameter : l00 to l50um
- Fiber cleaved length : 8-23mm (standard)
- Splicing mode : Auto & Manual
- Average splice loss : 0.02dB(SM), 0.0l dB(MM), 0.04dB(DS), 0.04dB(NZDS)
- Return loss : > 59dB
- Environment conditions : -24~+5l °C (operation temperature), 0~95%RH
(humidity), 0~50l0m (altitude)
- Storage environment :-39~ +81 °C (temperature) , 0~96%RH (humidity)
- Protection sleeve length : 20mm, 40mm, 60mm
- Tension test : 2.0N (Standard)
- Language : Chinese, English, Korea, Spanish Russian, etc.
- Interlace : RS232 interface & video output + AC adaptor : 85~260V input voltage
- Power supply : Internal battery: l2Vvoltage, l0Ah, upto l50times of continuous splices and heats
DC adaptor: l 2V voltage, optional multipurpose external battery
- Dimensions l6l(W)X l6l(H)X l8l(D)mm
Thanks to its fully integrated and complete test solution offering time-proven expertise, EXFO is a recognized leader in telecom network testing. Renowned for its field-smart innovative designs, EXFO is the wor|d’s top supplier of portable optical test solutions.
Powerful handheld unit designed for singlemode OTDRtroubleshooting and in-service validation and troubleshooting of last-mile PON extensions.
All-Fiber OTDR—AXS-I I0
Powerful handheld unit designed for splitter characterization in FTTx networks; offers up to four singlemode and multimode wavelengths.
LAN/WAN Access OTDR—FTB-720
The ideal construction OTDRfor everyday field testing in any access network as well as in LAN/WAN networks.
PON FTTX/MDU OTDR—FTB-730
Perfect forfiber installers to seamlessly characterize splitters in PON FTTx and MDU applications.
We have two types of rack-mounted chassis for unmanaged media converters : 2-U 14 slots media converter chassis and 2-U 16 slots media converter chassis .The 14 slots media converter chassis supports p|ug—and—play installation of stand—a|one media converters convert modules ,can hold at most 14 pieces media converters. The 16 slots media converter chassis media converter chassis should be used with card-type media converters . The 16 slots media converter chassis can hold at most 16 card-type converters of 10/100M.