UTP Cat Patch Panels
UTP CAT 5e PATCH PANEL 24 PORT
Patch panels are made of 1.6 mm thickness metal black colour painting. It is perfect for high-speed image, voice and data transmission.
CATEGORY 5E SHIELDED PATCH PANEL
The category 5e shielded patch panels loaded with metal shielded keystone jacks housed in a metal enclosure for double-shielding effects. Performance that exceeds ISO/IEC 11801 category 5/class D and TIA/EIAcat 5e enhanced requirements.
- Exceptional material properties and cable design
- High ACR values- providing low BER (Bit Error-Rate)
- Exceeds Cat 5e Performance
- Extremely high pair-balance-providing excellent EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility)
- Minimum radiations and maximum noise immunity.
- Performance verified upto 400 MHZ
- Unique Hologram sticker for authenticity.
- An ISO rated company product
- CE Compliant
- ISO/IEC-11801 (2nd edition) Class D
CATEGORY 6 UTP PATCH PANEL
EmCom's patch panel loaded with Category 6 keystone jack is designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition.
- Contacts are phosphor bronze plated with 50 micro inches hard gold
- 110/ KRONE universal IDC connector provides vertical termination for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Dual T568A & T568B wiring
- Complies with FCC Part 68
- Polycarbonate, 94V0 rated
- UL and DELTA EC listed.
CATEGORY 6 STP PATCH PANEL
Patch panel loaded with Category 6 keystone jack is designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class ETIA/EIA568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition.